Like I promised in the previous post, I am not going to assume any prior knowledge from your end and start with something as basic as creating a facebook page.
Here is the tutorial.
What Are The Different Kinds Of Facebook Pages?
- Local Business or Place: For example, A local restaurant in your area.
- Company, Organization or Institution: For example, Harvard Business School.
- Brand or Product: For example, Apple, Coca Cola, etc.
- Artist, Band or Public Figure: For example, Donald Trump.
- Entertainment: For example, a page for Funny Memes.
- Cause or Community: For example, a page on eradicating child hunger.
Pick and decide what category fits your requirement.
Things To Have Ready While Creating A Facebook Page
- Think of a name for your Facebook page
- Website Link (if required)
- A short introductory text
- Profile Picture (square image of dimensions 180px X 180px minimum)
- Cover Picture (image of dimensions 828px X 315px)
- Have an idea of who your audience is
Please watch the YouTube video above for the complete video demonstration. Create the page as soon as you’re done watching this tutorial so that you’re prepared for my next post (Send me the links to the page you create or comment it below). If you have any doubts or queries, feel free to reach out to me anytime.
I hope I was able to add some value to you in the last 6 minutes.
Did I miss something out? Do let me know. I’ll be back soon with a post on the options you have as an admin of your facebook page.