You have got your Facebook page ready. You have started filling it with content and now you’re looking and now you’re looking to increase your audience and it’s time to start advertising.
Welcome to another tutorial and in this post, we’re going to look at the kind of marketing objectives that Facebook ads can help you achieve. Here’s the video tutorial.
Steps Involved In Creating A Facebook Ad
- Campaign Objective: Select the kind of marketing objective you are trying to achieve with the campaign you want to create. Eg: App Downloads.
- Ad Set: Creating Ad sets includes 4 major steps, which are:
- Audience: Define the audience who you want to reach out to.
- Placement: Select the placement of your advertisement within Facebook or Instagram.
- Budget: Decide how much you want to spend on the audience and your payment terms.
- Schedule: You can also decide if you want your ads to run only at a certain time of the day or week.
- Ads: Finally, the last step is to create an advertisement. You can select the format of the ad i.e. image, video, carousel, etc and then simply upload the content for the ad.
Campaign Objectives in Facebook Ads
- Brand Awareness: Reach people more likely to pay attention to your ads and increase awareness for your brand.
- Local Awareness: Reach people who are located near your business location. Primarily used by local businesses.
- Reach: Show your ads to as many people as possible.
- Traffic: Send people to your website, app or messenger.
- Engagement: Receive more engagement on your posts, events, offers or simply get more page likes.
- App Installs: Send people to your app listings in order to increase downloads.
- Video Views: Get more people to view your videos.
- Lead Generation: Collect lead information from people through a form.
- Conversions: Get people to take actions on your website or app that you consider to be valuable like purchases or registrations.
- Product Catalog Sales: Create ads automatically for your users by uploading your entire product catalog on Facebook.
- Store Visits: Promote your business to people nearby in order to drive more walk-ins.
That’s all folks for this post. In the next post, we will choose any one campaign objective and explore creating an Ad Set.
Please do share this post with someone looking to learn more about marketing on Facebook.